Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Why wasn't I invited, oh yeah, cause I'm hosting this PAAA-TAAAH

AND WERE ROLLING:

Better find yourself a cookie, a headset and a pencil, 'cause welcome to Season 2 of the amazing, Incredible and all around AWESOME THAT IS THE X EMPIRE. The place where psychos who really need help go to relax and here voice in there head...ME telling YOUR mind to wake up and smell the batter. More Games, More Stories, and More Fiction! For those who don't know, I am the emperor of cookies, gamer of awesome, and the poet of ridiculous, Cyrix7. Shoutout to Elias, Lynx and Zelda (you know who you are.) Right know i'm in school while writing this bad boy, cause that exactly what I am. Bye the way, our school computers are horrible! They haven't been updated scene 2005, so it feels like I'm writing on a type writer. I would joke about this but this is probably the most annoying thing to the point my creativity has been drained. And school is back...yay! For any one who just said that, I give you a slow clap. ahh man, i feel so little. And yeah, school has been kinda fun actually. Other than the crummy computers and the horrible gym teacher, who I will post about later, It's kinda fun. And I will also tell you that my middle school romance stories have all ready started to take place. I'm so resistible...I mean irresistible (sorry for the mistake).  And for the people who actually care about me, I'm in a play. Like no joke, i got picked to be in an amazing play called Tamburlaine at the theater for a new audience, or Tfana, which I will give links to when I edit this bad boy (which I never did before if you read my earlier posties)...oh god, it's time to go, but I will finish this later...like that half eaten cookie over there...

1 comment:

  1. Spoiler alert, I'm not seeing more anything Cyrix. YOU GOTS TO POST

    ReplyDelete