Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cults, weirdness and da Dibik.G virus

Ok...First of...Remember the first post I made about me being both Cyrix7 and Ianosaurus, well, see people have different ideals and stuff, and we have two cults in our empire.
One group, who believe in secrets and mysteries and stories and myths. The, the cult of X, believe in technological advancements and the truth. So, basically, they hate each other, and might just destroy the empire for their own selfish battles. (Guys, this post is actually very deep. Try to read between the lines, and understand this, almost every post has an inner meaning, does this make me apart if the cult of I, who knows. Hint, has to do with something in the Middle East.) 
What about Yin-Yang? He's so fragile (I will rule this empire puny human with my good looks!!!!!!!-Yin)
So, join whichever side you chose, either way cookies will be eaten.

Then, dare is da Dibik.G disease. I got it in my bloood stream now, so I might talk like dis for a while. I might need a doctor, so... Get a vaccine today. Check out dibik's blog after getting cookie vaccine nation. Emperor out. Oh, we now have friends who use da force.

No comments:

Post a Comment