Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Persephone's Writting.

Hey guys,  I have an awesome story for you by my deer, I mean dear friend Amaya, heh heh (phew). She's called Persephone in other aspects of her life, so that's what we'll call her.  Hope you like it, I personly love (serously, you guys. She's going to destroy me if you don't) it.

The green sea crashes onto the sand. I am sitting on wet ground, unafraid. I front of me lies a five year old girl who is intently starring at a light pink shell, carefully placed on the sand. Suddenly, a frothing, foaming wave crashes down, inches away from the little girls face, and the shell is lost in the ever crashing seas as it draws back. The girl runs to the shoreline and wads into the warter. She comes running back to me. 
"Look mommy, look what I found"
The girl opens her fist, and there, in her hand, was the shell

No comments:

Post a Comment