Thursday, January 23, 2014

Snow Day, no day

What...the cookie...happened to my snow day?
Why Mayor, why did you take it from me. Why? People...Not machines live here. Who cares about how smart you are if you have hyperthermia. Bad all, bad call. I had to rush to do my homework, because I knew, the mayor would back me up. But what did he do, with 14 inches of snow.
"I think the kids should freeze to death, and we should have major accidents" Bill DeBlasio is great person, and he's done great things for the city, but this was a bad move. My car door froze at 20of, yet still, I had to go to school. UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time, I'm not listening he thinks 9of is a perfect temperature for a school day
Bad call, bad call...

2 comments:

  1. Snow days add extra days to the end of school and cost a lot of money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they also provide time to plow the roads. And come on, they're fun!

      Delete