Tuesday, February 25, 2014

7 gifts

It's been such a long time, and you've earned it. Time for the longest, biggest, most outrageous 7 Gifts post ever...

DAY 7: WRATH

I realize what is going on. This all has to do with the 7 Deadly Sins. Gluttony, Greed, Pride, Lust...Wrath. Then a twitch Inside of me took over my actions. I...Wha...Going...
I hate Days like these. Days where air can still fill my body. Why can't it all end. Time to see what this horrible day has in store for me.
"Calin, Come Down for Breakfast Dear!"
She could run her mouth till  her spit dried up, I'm staying here.
"CALIN"
Nope.
"CALIN!!!"
Not gonna Happen.
"Calin, now. no more screaming, no more getting angry.You are going to come down, NOW!!!"
"What happened to not talking? Honestly, stay true to what your saying. Only because I have nothing better to do, I'll come down. But if you think you've won, realize this, I do not respect you. And you don't respect me. I see how you love Ben, and you seem to want to have nothing to do with me. Then fine, I'll leave. I realize my time here was limited. Bye." I smash the photo of Dad on the way out. But soon after that, guilt sinks like a stone in my chest.

I screwed up. I write this from the back of a Police car. I've screwed up my life. Really bad. Rae gives adrenaline. I...hit my teacher. I saw what was happening, I couldn't stop. My family can't talk to me, Ben's crying, and I'm wondering still what happened. Well, I embrace Grim with open arms. I view Death as rebirth. I need some way to do this all over. The fact is, I don't have any emotions over this. At all. I want to feel pain and sorrow, but I can't. All I feel is wrath. I'm enraged at myself. In my pocket, I feel something narrow and heavy. I feel it, and my hand stings. Dues Ex Machina. Wait. I won't go to hell if Grim takes me legitimately. I'll be tried fairly. maybe purgatory for thousands of years, but not hell. I take the knife, feeling it's sleek handle, stained with sweat. My heart stops eating, but it drums my demise." In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit" I say, lowering the knife. Then the air turns black.
He's...dead. But, he hasn't learned. No...no FIX THIS! Fix it now. Try him fairly, please Dues, please.
Nexus. Dante will fix this. I cannot. I judge, but I cannot fairly judge without Dante's approval.
But...He's a boy. He won't survive.
True. But...my control grow weaker. The cards aren't his father at all. But the knife will help.
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment