Monday, February 10, 2014

Lying.

Have you ever been in one of those situations so hard, annoying and critical they could be a romantic comedy. I had one of those today. And the worst thing, is when your choice, both cause negative outcomes. So, what do you do, you lie. How love transformed into a post about lying, I have no clue whatsoever. Well, this is the X Empire, what do you expect. Cyrix7...Doing late night shows since 2014.
Anyways, I had to lie to get out of this. Which failed terribly, causing me to have to move to Columbia, change my name to Larry, and get a 2 foot, 35 pound Chiwawa. But I realized something...the world has a lot of horrible, easy to spot liars. But, before your Uncle Cyrix teaches you how to lie, we need to get serious, cause coming out fall 2014 is X-Empire Noire. 

According to my research, which meant me playing L.A Noire...in my mind (this is a plea to my parents to let me get it), There are a lot of signs of lying that most people won't notice. I'm going to show you two faces, and I want you to see right now, if they're lying. Than, after I show you how to spot a liar, See if they're lying.Who is lying?

Now, Let me show you the evidence. When a person lies, their nose actually grows. Yes Pinocchio, you are not off the hook. The Growth is so minuscule, you won't notice it. So don't look at noses while talking, that's rude. However, this growth causes blood to rush to the nose, causing people to twitch, touch their face, sniffle and sneeze. So if Tracy said she didn't touch the cookie jars and she sneezes, Tracy go's to jail. No one touches my cookies. No one. No one. I speak about you, Nyk. However, in the dead of winter, sneezing and sniffling is quite common, so...Tracy might have an alibi. 
However...ever, The eyes tell a lot. (What I'm about to tell you may sound handist, but this is the truth. Lefties, this go's opposite for you.) When you are asking someone a question, and they look up to their right before answering a question (right handed people only), he, or she is remembering something they've seen. Where as into the left, they're making something up. Finally, if the person covers their mouth, or pulls at there collar a lot, they're lying. Stay tuned, and post your experiences in the comments. Who's lying. Tell me, again, comment people!

No comments:

Post a Comment