Monday, February 24, 2014

Sit back, grab some popcorn, and get ready to ready some PREVIEWS

So, this blog has become like a show. Weekly, I make a post, hear your feedback, eat cookies and right some more. And I realize 7 Gifts (BTW, this doesn't have anything to do with how I feel about god. I'm not saying he's real, or he isn't. This is a story, not an essay.) is coming to an end, and I'm going to have to give some new material to entice you. So, I've decided to give you guys a spinet of some of the many new stories to entice you with. And I guarantee, you'll love what you read.


WhItE Noise:
The air soaks my skin with invisible blood. Real blood rushes to my brain. And borrowed blood stains my hands. I don't understand. How can Jack put a bullet in the head of one of those Viva's and stay in a good mood for the day. How does he sleep without hearing their screams. How can he still say I love You when he know's he might need to put me down the next day. Well, where are my manners. The world might be destroyed, but respect links us to the good days. I'm Noise, and this is the end of my life.

Am I  Real?:
You ever been told that your life is a lie. That there is a man in a tube, controlling you as an avatar. No? Good. Your life is cushy. Or is it. Do you have a life. I don't. In 2076, humans became consumed by technology. Instead of looking at the Eiffel tower, they wanted to see Axes and knights on the battleground. So then a company Called StautaTech revolutionized the world with The Gloss. Allowing the user to become someone else. An Avatar. But the Avatar Doesn't know he's not Human. Well, I don't care if there isn't real air in my lungs, because Whoever is my controller can't stop. Stauta can't stop me. The System is crashing down. And when it does...I'll be out.
Which one do you want to hear first. Comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment