Friday, October 4, 2013

Eve

Hey, guys, I've been thinking on a way to improve this blog, and it hit me, short stories. A lot of people compliment me on my writing, and sometimes they don't get to see them,so every week, an entry of my writing note book will be shared with you guys, but the thing is, the fun and cookies won't be over. It's going to be like X-Craft. And this week, this is for the sci-fi fans.

                                         EVE

My name...My name is...God, it's been that long...I can't remember. 
It's been 177 years sense I've been on earth.I was locked up in a Cryo tube sent...sent to the middle of nowhere. I can't remember my name, my family, my home. What a mess I'm in. Can't remember earth, just know I'm from it.
I keep searching my head for a memory, a plague that follows me. A memory, no... A beacon of hope, of who I was, who I am, what I am.
You know what...I don't care any more. I'll be...Cartyr...Son of Eve, Son of Eve. No, I'll be Cartyr  Eve, and there is no one on this whole pile of ice, an excuse of a planet, that can stop me.

Well, what do you guys think. If you like this, and want it to continue, hit the X.I.P button and post something in the comments.
From, the Emperor. 

2 comments: