Sunday, October 13, 2013

7 Gifts

                                      7 GIFTS

The 7 Deadly Sins:Pride, Lust, Envy, sloth, gluttony, wrath...

Day 0: Assention

I've never been a religious person. Never liked the thought that If a thought, said or did something wrong, I'd be in trouble with some guy who would show his face, yet was "All powerful".
That however isn't the case for my mother and my brother. My brother, who is only 4, acts like God is a power ranger in his case, or Neo in mine. He's filled his room with these dumb posters of crosses, and god, and stuff like that. He's even made a christen mingle account, who the heck is going to mingle with a kid who can't even spell, let alone a 4 yr old.
Then he hade to do it. Had to do the same in my room. All those magic posters, replaced with total garbage. My blood shrieked, my fists tightened, my eyes were filled with rage...
"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO YOU LITTLE TWERP!!!!!!!"
"I was just-"
"I WON THOSE IN A TOURNAMENT, YOU JUST GOT THIS GARBAGE OF THE STREET!!!!"
I picked up the tiny little wooden cross, and crushed it in my hands.
"There, enough of this."
Ben's faced squeezed up like a crushed ball of paper. Then his faced released, his eyes widened, and then he started to ball...





1 comment:

  1. WOW Ian!!! You are quite the story teller!! I look forward to reaading more of your stories and hearing about your undoubted successful accomplishments in the future!! Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete