Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Gosh, it's been awhile.

For all the non gamers, (you suck), like me, well....Lynx, It's been a while since my last good post. I've been working on revamp, playing new games, and been taking, well...taken my first communion. So yeah, I've had a busy schedule. But that doesn't justify me abandoning me like a helpless cookie on a plate of crumbs. Not fair. So, on Tuesdays and Fridays, we have two new stories for you guys. And, and the gamer aren't abandoned...yet, because, every saturday, there will be a tie in of the story in minecraft, filled with new information, but expect that a few weeks after the story begins. On Wednesdays, we have a medieval like story, filled with myths and legends, that I'll be reading with you. Persephone wrote this, and has been begging me to share it, so, I'll give you something to chew on.
THE FOREST OF LIFE
The two kingdoms of Aldold and Emtolia were both beautiful. Their cities had towering buildings that cast cool shadows over the streets. They were ruled by twins, Queen Amarita of Aldold and Queen Ellspento of Emtolia. They were mortal enemies. Queen Ellspento was also known by her nickname, the Black Claw, and Queen Amarita by her’s, the Pale Beauty.
It was well known that Queen Ellspento would have done anything to get rid of Queen Amarita. Queen Ellspento had a rather small empire and wished to expand it. That is why it was no surprise when The Pale Beauty received a death threat from The Black Claw.

This was not a run of the mill death threat. It was a painting. A beautiful painting really. It was black and white, featuring a chessboard where many of the pieces were already scattered across the board. The Pale Beauty actually thought it was an offer of peace, until her head guard informed her otherwise. In the painting the black queen had just placed the white king in a checkmate.

Then, we have a gritty, more horrific tale of an apocalypse gone bad. As evolution takes its toll on the infected, zombie like creatures called the Vixal. I have shared a bit of it in the past, but I rewrote it, refined it, and made it so dark I shiver. Rated T for This scares the **** out of me!!

wHIte NoIse

2047
          Day 93.

"...Well, at least I'm not going to hell cause I'm already in it. Jack seems to be fine with putting a vixal to a bleeding, lifeless state, dare we say. Or an axe in it's head. These used to be people, like us! So, what, what if I turn, will she just en-kill me right off the bat, without caring?! Or if we...I gotta stop, I getting too loud, and stress doesn't help me. We already are starved with crackled lips as a side dish. 
She...hugh. Just... just,just  how. Everytime, ever FREAKING time, I, I end them, screw it, put an arrow into one of them, even seeing those....thing, I can't sleep.  She's losing her humanity, and I think that's the worst fear I have."

Get ready, cause were going back to the days where 50 page views was a regular thing. THIS...Is the X Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment