Wednesday, October 30, 2013

9/11/13


This post is about the 9-11 memorial. I might not be writing this post if it were not for my mom staying home that day. In fact, a lot if of my friends wouldn't exist if their parents had done something else. 

One of my friends' (whom you might know as Mr.EndermanplaysM) dad saw the plane coming. It was right over his head. He was on break, and was going to get coffee for his friends working on the 103rd floor with him when the plane hit. It came right over his head. He saw the gore, and carnage of this plane. He suffers from it to this day. He couldn't make it to the Memorial because of work, and perhaps the memories of what happened. My friend wasn't even a thought then, but what if..., Nevermind. I paid my respects and mourned the dead. I think you all should to. 

My incredible teacher, Mr. Mag, (he's a X.I.P, check him out) he, on his fourth day of teaching, saw what happened. He was in Brooklyn but still could see the smoke. Some one came rushing in telling him "They Bombed us, we're under attack, keep the kids calm." He pictured bombs flying, Jet's shooting back, and some things he can't tell us because of the carnage. Two of his students lost their mom or dad that day. 15 kids lost parents in his school. He payed his respects today.  

I think, all of you, should just take some time to pay your respects, if you lost someone or even if you didn't. These things shouldn't happen. Not just in New York, or America, or in Europe, but any where. Haiti has an earthquake, Russia should give them enough money to rebuild. New Zealand has a Hurricane, France should pay them enough to rebuild. These are the things that should happen, not people shooting each other in the back, or watching on a pile of money, thinking, hmm, should I help, while people are being killed. We are all Human, not American, or Russian, or French, or Black, or White, or Asian. We are all Human, whether we're polka dotted, striped or scaled, we are all human. Help each other not kill each other, calm each other, not bully each other, We are all Human. I want all of you to pay your respects to your brothers and sisters who have died, give a beggar a dollar, and treat each other like a human, not a African American, not a Asian, not a white person. We are all Human. Send your stories via comment or email, and share them.


No comments:

Post a Comment