Thursday, October 17, 2013

7 Gifts


Night 1:Pyre Night.

"BOOM,BOOM,BOOM!" went the door.
"Calin, Get the Door!!" Ordered My mother.
"It's 3:00 in the Morning!! Come on!"
"He might be a-n-g-r-y" went my brother in a sing-songy voice.
"Oh, Shut up ben..."
"BOOM,BOOM,BOOM"
Whoever this was, he couldn't be that importent.
I pressed my hand against the handle.It was...cold, like a corpse.

     The wind Howled. In front of me was dude with a black trench coat, a black hood and a hunters rifle. Maybe he was an Aussie?
"Oi, you Calin McCoy?"
"Yeah, who are you supposed to be kid? Ezio? Guy Fawkes? Halloween's not for a week, and it isn't at 3:00 in the morning."
'I ain't no kid. And you've ticked off the big guy upstairs. If "Most Sinning In A Month" was an Award, you'd get it 36 times."
"OK, you can take you're Aussie accent, and-"
"And you had to make fun of the accent...I don't have Time to be Mr. Nice GR-"
His hand went into his Trench coat. Oh, he wasn't Joking around. Unless him pulling out a golden Magnum is a Joke.

 

1 comment: