Thursday, October 31, 2013

7 Gifts

NIGHT 1: ASCENSION 

 He fired the trigger. A white silver bullet roared to life, piercing the fog and jetting to it's target, me. But it was silent, like a whisper in the night. Like a cold corpse. Like the evening fog. Like crisp blankets. Like death.
But then the bullet stopped. Mid air. It just...Stopped, nearly touching my forehead. It kept spinning like a drill. 
 "Huh. Either the guy up stairs is asleep, or he'll take care of ya, and I think you'd rather pick my version. I'll give him a week, and then I'll come back here, and leave with a new color on my coat."
"What is going on?!!!" I shrieked. Tears were in my eyes, my jaw unhinged, my eye lids peeled back.
"I'm in the middle of sleep it ain't Halloween then you show up with your Jack the Ripper costume with a magnum pointing at my head!!!"
He took out a serrated knife and pointed it to my neck.
"Boy, if you knew who I was, you'd shut-up before you couldn't speak. And for your information, Jack was a good friend of mine, so again, SHUT-UP!"
My nose started to bleed, just like the Bullet. The blood wouldn't fall. It stood still.But it just kept spinning. I knew this was a dream... Just couldn't wake up from it.  

But when I turned around, the guy with the Magnum wasn't there. Oh... My... God... I had been bad mouthing Grim the Reaper.

When I woke up. I didn't even bother with the posters, but I noticed something.  One of the posters  was about the Seven Sins. 

It read:
"THE 7 SINS: LUST; SLOTH; GLUTTONY; ENVY; WRATH; GREED, PRIDE."


No comments:

Post a Comment