Sunday, October 6, 2013

The X-craft :(

Hey, guys, this is Cyrix, coming with a new, short X-craft.
First of, and most importantly, I'd like to say I'm sorry to my friend Dibik.G. You see, i was on on a rampage of killing our crew on his server. He gave me cookies, and I still killed him and Destroly, and ruined their armor, and I was even more of a jerk the Messibk, who did the same thing. So, to Destroly and Dibik.G, I'm sorry.
One more thing, I have made a server finally. This isn't what this post is about, but i'm just telling all of you guys who have been waiting so patiently. If you want to help, post a comment below, and become a X.I.P.
For those who want me to be back on the crew, even though I don't Deserve it, become a X.I.P and post a comment.
Again, sorry Dibik.G and Destroly

1 comment:

  1. What does X.I.P even stand for? Xylophone important person? Meow.

    ReplyDelete