Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DYKP...ME!!!

So, there's this famous youtube channel called Did You Know Gaming, which teaches you all about these interesting tidbits in games. Well, I'm now doing this, only about...well, people!
So, let's get down to it...

DID YOU KNOW PEOPLE?

Cyrix 7-The Fuzz-Ian.




1. I'm Haitian. Yeah, I'm not from around here. At all.
2. The US, France, and the Vatican were my ancestors greatest enemy. We won our independence as slaves the first and last nation that did that, and we aren't even freaking referenced in Civilization!! Who the Heck is Dido? Huh! Yet there are movies about Toussaint L'ouverture! We had to pay out the nose after he died because of them!! But, water under the bridge...I'll kill them in their sleep!!!
3. I joke a lot, and I tend to bluff. So, forget what I just said a few sentences ago.
4. I skateboard...started today...and I can do it!
5. I'm in the Gifted and Talented Program. If this isn't proof you don't need to conform to society's norms, then nothing is.
6. I've performed at Carnegie Hall, and I'm doing it again this year. BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!.
7. I hate...HATE...HATE TO THE HATETH POWER... sports games, except Fifa.
8.For the Fangirls of Cyrix, I'm attracted to:

  • Girl Gamers
  • Artistic Girls
  • Tom Boys *to a limit*
  • Nerds
  • Singers
  • Cookie Bakers
Oh, and, looks don't hurt. Trust me, these work, I almost fell for Lynx...
9. Currently I'm single
10. I'm producing a game for you guys
11. I'm just me, and thats just awesomeness.

So, that's about it for today. I'll be doing this for a lot of people, maybe even you. Send me some facts at cyrix7xmd@gmail.com

2 comments: