Tuesday, April 1, 2014

So...What's the deal with ELA (Part 2)

I totally agree with Cryix on this, here are a few other reasons (try to keep up with the Doctor Who references):

1) How the fish fingers are fangirls like myself supposed to concentrate?! It's not our fault that Moffat's a troll!

2) Are we kids actually expected to deal with all of that stress?!

3) Whose to blame when the average heart attack victim drops to 12 years old, then 10, then 8!

4) Somebody's gonna get sued when WWIII ends and people start to realize how stupid it was of them to kill innocent children with stress...

5) Will children's creativity slowly drain from their systems after their finish every state exam?

6) Whose gonna be responsible when the homes if all the test makers explode? The children? I think not!

7) I can't think of any more reasons, but I blame Moffat for these tests!

YOU COULD HAVE SAVED AMY AND RORY, 

No comments:

Post a Comment