Thursday, April 24, 2014

This post really doesn't have a title, just a bunch of junk I slapped together...

So, for one, This post is just a few responses to a lot of things.
So, a couple of girls have been posting comments on my last post, including Lynx.
So, yes I'm Ten, and Yes, I'm a fifth grader, and yes, in a few days I'll be doing a modelling gig on sunday, (but that's another story). But, come on, I was kidding. I was making a joke. For those who thought I wasn't kidding, send me hate or love mail (preferably the later), so again, I'm kidding. I' not sexiest or anything, It's a joke on a lot of shows, so why can't it be a joke here?
Oh, and...my game isn't going to good. Company issues have been quite frequent. Like the fact I sound like a 50 year old man the more I write this.  So, expect it to come out around next year. And what about the competition. Come on people! GET WITH THE EMPIRE SPIRIT! Really



2 comments:

  1. What do you mean "a couple of girls", it's not like guys don't comment on this too!

    ReplyDelete