Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Xcraft. Recovery. (Not mutch to say about my title)

So, as I've said before, I've been sick since Monday. It's horrid, and I hate it so much. I made a few jokes, asked some questions, yet none of you replied. Why! That's just mean. (*Sob Sob*) You can keep talking to the hand I don't have, cause I'm online. 
Well fine then. I'll just have to change my name to Bruce and put on some tights. Then beat the heck out of some serial killer, get some people to call me Batman, then hunt you down! And force you to comment.

Wow, I've hit a low. Using Two troll faces in one post! Or a single troll face! Wow, this is sad. This is a serious blog, that's exactly why it got 1800 views. Boom! 
And, thanks so much for the amount of views we've gotten. If you hadn't known, my classmates and friends and, well, I too have been kind of in a blogging competition. I've set the record for Most Views In the Shortest Time Span, and I'm soon going to break the record for most followers, I just need 5 more or so. And you guys are helping me a lot. Yet, for all our blogs, commenting is so few, it's barely enough. Help me set the stranded, please guys. Please. Reread my post yesterday and please comment what I asked about.
So, scene this is still technically an X-Craft, I've gotta review game or mention one. Yet, sadly, I don't have much to say. Maybe it's me being sick, or something, but I got nothing. Type some suggestions down below in the comments, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you finish this post. I'll give you some room to type. And, don't forget, I can make you an author if your stuff is good, like I did with Lynx.
...







2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you're not just playing hooky? Mariel did it last Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting, don't worry about comments.

    ReplyDelete