Tuesday, March 25, 2014

XCraft. Sickliness. (Wait, is that even a word.)

Well, Guess I got shot by the wrong medic, cause I'm sick. Super Sick. Really, like, stay in bed sick.
That's the most annoying thing about colds is that they don't die off. Like the flood from Halo. You can waist 10 rounds on the thing and they're like "DENIED!"
See, even though I'm sick, I'm still posting, cause you guys are like my medicine. Seriously. I'm getting sappy. So..............I don't know what more I have to say. I've been trying to learn how to take videos of what's going on on your screen on the Ipad (that's alot of ons.), so if any of you can tell me in the comments below, that'll be a huge help.And please comment. Please. 

Well, Basically, I'm at home now, at 10:00 writing this. I'm wheezing, coughing, it's just a whole lot of nasty. Like Anima, from final fantasy.Really, look at that thing. How did she Give birth to Seymour and his lovely Hair. Gosh. Play the game Final Fantasy 10 and you'll know what I mean.
Anima
Really, gosh, get some plastic surgery Anima. Wow.
So, it isn't that bad, but you know what I mean. Any way, Check out Final Fanatsy 3 for the Iphone, you'll be glad you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment