Monday, March 24, 2014

Xcraft Week (well now, weeks) Part...Something, I don't know?

So, we did my favorite game that I had list, and the games I want list is coming up shortly, but today, I'll speak of one game only, Blitz Brigade...

Warning: The following content is made for gaming walruses. If you are not a Gaming Walrus, or a mature reader, please look at lol catz.

So, In the past, I have mention tf2...in a comment on Dib's bloog. Blog, oh common, I'm starting to get the Dibik Virus again! Any wazy, Team Fortress 2, of tf2, is a MMORPS, or a multiplayer role playing shooter. Destiny is a bit like it, but less cartoony and more Space-age-y. So, basically, many games have done this, Like Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, or Borderlands, but manly tf2. Than comes Blitz Brigade, a highly addicting, fast past game with 5 different classes and 2 teams. FOR THE FREAKING IPAD!!!! How cool is it, you ask me? COOKIEING AWESOME!! And you know I don't use this type of launage often. So what makes it so good? One part Mechanics, another part looks.
First, we need to look at tf2. You have 9 classes, 2 teams, and a whole bunch of weapons to pwn with (pwn, pawned. To beat the cookie out of in gamer.). It's addicting, comically violent, and it makes you think about your team. Blitz Brigade happens to have these same things. Except, it's missing four classes. In the game, you have the option of a Soilder ( Good ammo, speed and health. Quite Versital.), The Gunner ( I hate him. He's slow, dumb and lacks character like the Heavy does from tf2. Huge health, okay damage and reached speed. Soilder is my go to guy.), Medic (Pretty self explantintory. Great speed, okay health and Good damage.), Stealth, ( Best Speed, okay health, good damage. He turns invisible, so watch out.), and the guy I'm gunning for (pardon the pun), the Sniper (HUGE damage, good health and speed.). Except for the Demo, Engineer, Pyro and Scout, they have everything downpat. Except, this takes place in WW2. No joke. Now, most people don't realize that the teams official names are Allies and Axis. As in Axis Powers. This may take place in WW1, hut my history is flimsy. Tell me in the comments. The guns are also modeled after old tiny guns, like the Tommy and M1.
Then, the look. ITS SO CARTOONY. Honestly, I just played it. Except for the fake looking blood, it's like a paradise with guns and Bad Accents. Really, look at the game play. Unless your in a heated battle, you'll notice how the sun shines so Brightly, except on one single map. Even the deaths can be cute. No wonder it's 9+ (My parents would kill me if I played this 2 years ago. I'm 11, btw)
So, go play the game. Tell me your fav class in the comments, or your worst or best kills. Or how you feel about. This is a good game. Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment