Monday, March 17, 2014

I don't even Know why I'm still typing, Robot Slender Man is Here!!!

"Pew, Pew, Pew pew..." (Wait, what sounds do Law Givers even make?)
"GET HIM!!!!!!!!"
"DUCKS.Quack.Ducks..."
"Change Ammo! Duck repellent!!"
"Annoy the heck out of ducks...Ammo"
"Shshshshshshshshs"
"Unicron, adaak da RoboMan!!"
"Neh!!!!"
"Oh My Cookie, he just impaled a Robo Slendie!!!"
"Sowwie, I don lick-
"Like, cause the rest of your sentence would be awkward."
"Lik...Slendie!!!!
"NNNNOOO! My main weapon is destroyed, wait, What are those ducks even doing?"
"Oooh,Oooh, OOOOH MY GOD!!!!"
"Daadadad dats all folks!"


So, told ya. We saved the day. Then we went for Chimichanga-
"Hey, we didn't even get to say anything, and we got abducted for goodness sakes!"
"Yeah, at least let us say our names, gosh."
"Bu-"
"Be quite Wervyn, no likes you!"
"Any way...Let's start with me, Mr. Enderman."
Endie- Loves to be a Snitch on Servers
Destroly- Kicks butt in PvP
MessiBK- TRRRROOOOOLLLLLL
The Zombie...Something (I forgot his name)- Awesome Builder, but Greifer aswell.
Cyrix7- Need I say more. 
Dibik.G - King of Creative.
Wevryn7-Who knows? He's a cookie Thief.
And you guys. Send us your Minecraft Name and you might just join The XMD...

No comments:

Post a Comment