Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Deal with Minecraft

So I know most of this blog's followers love Minecraft. I don't. Go ahead, shoot me. I dislike Minecraft because you just mine stuff! Sure, you run into a creeper or two, but seriously! Is it really something to get obsessed over? 

I do admit, I love to play computer games, such as Poptropica or Animal Jam, but I'm not obsessed with them! I do enjoy them though... But I just can't seem to get into Minecraft! The more people explain it to me, the less I get, and the more I want to fall asleep. It seems boring.

Is there like, something wrong with me? Is it really that inhuman of me (wait, would that be inlynx?), is it so insane that my friends gasp (it is to Zelda...)? I mean god, you're just freaking mining stuff! Why bother obsessing!

Call Me Crazy,

No comments:

Post a Comment