Thursday, March 20, 2014

Xcraft part 3

So..... I'm hoping no random person comes out the closet and starts screaming.... No one? Goo-
"Wai-"
"*BANG!!!*"
"No one messes with the Cyrix!"

#3. Civilisation V
I find myself thinking about this game more than the two combined. A turned based game, this combines huge action and genocide with smart think, tactical moves and commanding you empire to make it the best around. Uh huh, song reference. I've hit a low haven't I.

2. Portal 2
Another Game I'm connected to. My good friend Nyklos Gave it to me for my Birthday. I previously rented it, and I was dieing to own it. With sarcasm filled humor, physic ( I LOVE SCIENCE) and a huge lab to play in, this sequel is a sequel done right. And, now you can play with your friends.

1. Halo: Anniversary Edition.
Without a doubt, this is my prized game. It's the only M game I have, but it should be T. It's not the action, or guns, or blood that makes this game so good, It's the story. You are Master Chief, a hero from the earlier 22 century. You've been awoken from a cyro tube, and only to fight a new army of aliens, the Covenant. They feel humans block them from the gates of Heaven, or Halos. But are they gates. Play the game to see. Wow, I love this game. Except, parents aren't to thrilled...

No comments:

Post a Comment