Monday, September 30, 2013

Bullying, so no cookies for now

"What!!, the Empire is being serious!!"
Yep, it's true.
I'm here to talk about bullying.
You see, a couple people in my school, including me, are being bullied.Now, I'm not afraid to speak out about wants wrong, and usually, when it's me vs Bully, I win. But not everyone can be charismatic, or have the will to speak out, or love cookies as strongly as I do.I'm anti-fighting, but sometimes, people, including me, want to use their fist instead of their words.
I have a friend, who is an amazing friend, who has been bullied. She's done somethings she shouldn't, and always give great advice. And I think one of the things she would say right now is "I love Nirvana!!!!' but also, "A bully today might be the one who get's bullied the next day" .It's kind of sappy, and a bit grand master-y , but it's worth a lot.Thanks to that special friend.
(If you need help with bullying, or you are a bully your self, post a comment and hit that X.I.P button, and I'll get Back to you)

1 comment:

  1. Hello. You're right. Bullies are bad. VERY BAD. I can admit to being a bully myself, but I've learned that enough is enough. Meow.

    ReplyDelete