Sunday, September 29, 2013

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaack!!!!!!

Hey guys, this is Cyrix, here to tell you I' back from Atlantis, and Dibik didn't turn me into a sausage, thanks to you guys.


This is Atlantis, i wasn't talking about the resort.
Any way, there is something i need to tell all of you minecraft lovers...I'm thinking about making a server. It's going to be a Rp server, so it's going to take some time. But it's going to be more then a rp server, it's going to be a hero server, with powers and everything, so stay tuned.
It's going to be called...actually, what do you guys think? My idea is Outcasts...but I want you guys to tell me. Any way, if you guys want to help, hit that Subscribe button and become a X.I.P, and i'll message you the details.
This is Cyrix, signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment