Tuesday, March 18, 2014

XCraft Week Part One

Soo...I'm Rebooting the X Craft for a new play session, if you know what I mean. Now, honestly, I'm super sorry I can't continue the Ya think you know comics series. Theres not alot to talk more about. All I've found was how Tony Stark has an alcohol addiction, and how Bruce Banner is schizophrenic. None of these thing would interest you guys. Maybe some more comments about what I should do would help. But, I digress for the Big Idea of this post. We're doing the X-Craft. For the People who remember it, you'll like this one. Cause we're diving straight into the Mind Of Cyrix7, The Gamer. 
Now, this Week, I Don't have much to say, or to tell you. I'm grounded. Yep, I can be a bit of a trouble maker. But, that being said, Today, I'm giving you guys 2 lists of My favorite Games. Now, one of the lists is about the games I want, yet can't get yet. Then, the games I can get or already have. For all you Newbies who don't play games, stop reading.


My Top Ten Games I have/can get...

10. Mirror's Edge.
I love this game, and the fact that it's number 10 on my list says something. This indie 2008 game was a game that stayed unnoticed when it first came out. (2008 was when I got my first Xbox.) Yet those who played it never looked back on games like COD and Battlefield. Honestly, this game is a MUST HAVE for any sporty gamer. You play as Faith, a "Runner" in a Dystopian society clouded by the idea of Utopia. Running across the roofs of the City, the runners don't see buildings, but exit points and advantages. They see the flow of energy. But not everyone likes them. Until now, the cops had left them alone. But when the Murder of the New Mayor comes about, Faith and her sister are the prime suspects. In this flight or fight game, you parkour your way across this open world Game in search for a clean reputation.

9. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox)
This game was a tough one to find on my shelf, but as soon as I picked it up, I remembered the good times I had playing it. Now, Most of you should now this, I LOVE BATMAN. I love him. He's my hero. But his game got old quick. I got really annoyed at the character roster, The lack of things to do when it game to the city, and the horrendous custom characters. Now, I don't hate the game, but I found it underwhelming. I expected it to be a bit more dark and Gritty, not laughable. But, this game took comics, and did it right. The plot is a bit cheesy, but the game in whole had plenty to do. And last, Lego Deadpool. LEGO DEADPOOL! Need I say more?

8. Rayman Origins
Now, I haven't played Legends yet, so don't ruin it for me. Yet, The amount of fun I had with Origins tells me this is going to be good. Really good. This is one of the few games on THIS list that I haven't finished. I'm so mad at myself for that,cause it's so good. Apparently, Rayman annoyeeeed the heck out of some old lady, so she declares war on him using dark matter. Just the plot alone is so funny, couple that with some old guy who says things like "Let us give thanks for big noses", and the cartoonish looking characters, and you can make millions.

Gosh, this will have to continue. Oosh, see you later. I'll continue this list tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. YAY DA RAYMAN ORANGEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete