Thursday, March 27, 2014

X Craft Part 6 (I finally get a conscience!!!)

So, I've been reading my Friend Drawking or Minecraftman's blog, and it's really good if you haven't read it. But, it got me thinking, I'm not really personal with you guys. Valentine's Day was the Second most read post, and then Pyre night was two, so, I thought of combining them. Valentine's Day with me being Vulnerable,  and it being really long, and  Pyre night with it being really spooky. So, this is also a Xcraft, so I created this...thing of mon-(and I dropped my mouse)-strocity. This is about one of my most feared games, Slenderman...



Now, don't get me wrong, there are games scarier than Slendie, like Amnesia, or Silent Hill, or Sonic 06 (gamer joke), but screw them, I've never played them personally. Pyramid Head looks like some guy who bumped into a box, and The gathers are just a jawless version of Kim Kardashian. Honestly, Slendie is more scary. BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE SIGHTED HIM IN REAL LIFE. Pyramid Head and Kim jawlessdation are just in Games, but slender haunts people and may exist. Just like Mothman, Never said he did.
But, I've played his game, and it's so fun, BECAUSE YOU POOP COOKIES AFTER PLAYING IT FOR MINUTES. Oh my god, I can't even get 5 Pages before I'm dead. No joke. He is my number one fear. Yet, I'm dieing to play it again. See, for those who have never played Slender, it's a First Person Survival Horror Game, except there are no weapons, just a dieing flashlight and a whole lotta fear.
Well, I'll try to continue this with a videoofme playing it, and after that I'll follow up with that list I owe you guys. Really, I'm praying he's not behind me.*Sighs* He's not. HE"S BEHIND YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment