Wednesday, March 19, 2014

X-Craft Week part 2

So, let's get straight to it.
"But, wait, Guess who's joining this PAR-TAYH. Me!"
"Who are you?"
"Uh.............."
"Nevermind."
"Well, btw, Rayman origins is a horrible game. Only M Games can be remotely good."
"*Cocks Cookie Magnum* Say that again."
"Only M-"
"POW!!!!! *Fires it.*""
"Oww...owww...Shesh...Ooh..Owww"


6. X-Men Destiny
What do have when you take Fable and comics and add some Xmen...You get this game. I love Rpg's, and I get this from my father, Cyrix 6 (no joke, that was his name). so this is one of my favorite games of all time. Except...It's is a bit lame. It's a beat em up like God of War, yet not as appealing. But, I still love it for it's plot, cameo's and originality. Check it out.

5.Minecraft (Xbox only. I'd love to put PC on the list, but that'll mean removing some games that really deserve it.)
We've all played Minecraft. It's so fun. Hunting, Mining, Building, Crafting, Adventuring, what's not to love. But then you had to bring it to the Xbox. Like Dues Ex. But unlike Dues, they did it right. Remember, Mirror's edge is a great game, and It was on Number 10. That's how much I respect this thing. And the greatest thing is you can mod it out. Really.Mods for the Xbox. I'd be so happy if I could get Galactic Craft, Or Flans on my Xbox. Insane in the Membrane.

4. Batman Arkham Origins.
Not only is this game great, and I love Batman, and the Graphics are Da Bomb, but I'm Connected to it. It came out on my Birthday, and that's the same day I got it. OH MY GOD. It's Freaking Batman. *Imitates Batman* I'm Batman. This game is dark, like the night, and me. With a huge story line and great mechanics, you get to beat the heck out of Bad Guys. Then hit them very hard in the Neck Area. Then throw a Batarang into their ugly faces. GET THIS GAME, or I'll hunt you down, and end your night, permanently!

No comments:

Post a Comment