Friday, March 7, 2014

7 gifts look back.

Disclaimer:So, If you haven't finished 7 gifts, don't read this post. What a surprise, right? I'm up at 5:00 writing this for you guys cause I couldn't wait to spread the news. I might publish this officially. Who knows? I'm trying my best to find a way to get this to work.
So, we went through alot with 7 Gifts, which, by the way, is not a religious story! It's fiction, not realistic fiction. I'm not telling you what to believe at all. See it any way you'd like. It's just a story. For me, the 7 Deadly sins aren't really deadly at all, they're there so we as human beings don't belittle ourselves. To me, this is like bars on a cliff. Be careful is what they're telling us. The 7 deadly sin is like a web of evil, dare we say. It all starts with sloth. Laziness leads to lust for money, which leads to greed when you get money, which leads to gluttony, which leads to pride for all you have, then envy for what you don't have, which leads to wrath. Booyahh!
I honestly came up with this Idea after watching an episode of Face Off, this Movie Makeup Competition. It's really good, and the people are quite nice to each other, until they get to the chopping block of course. Cursing, Art, Famous people, the joy of Face Off. They have 5 seasons on Netflix. You know what to do. Any way, they had one episode about the 7 Deadly sins, and the punishments. I really wanted to say I read Dante's Inferno, bu that would be lying...I don't do that. Well, you can't see my eyes.
Oh, you can. Wait, how are you in my home Dibik? No, no face cam!! 
Any way, that's not me. I'm a guy if you were wondering. 
So, you guys shouldn't be sad. I have a new series in the works and a sequel to 7 Gifts, With Dante. It will want your dreams. Honestly. So, if you have any questions, email me at cyrix7xmd@gmail.com.I am Cyrix, Creativities Champion. I love that line...

No comments:

Post a Comment