Thursday, March 6, 2014

7 Gifts...FANALE!!

The moment you've all been waiting for, begging for and dreaming for is here. Today, we end this saga...or do we?

HEAVEN'S GATE

It was in a flash. I was in purgatory, then in the clouds, looking down at 2d creatures. But out of these flat things, I could clearly see Ben and Mom. How I've been missing them. Wanting to fix what I've done wrong, if not erased it entirely. 
Heaven's a beautiful place. A Crisp, white city modeled after New York. Except, there was no 
Empire State Building, just a throne. There, adop the white seat, stood a meek, modest man. No crown, no robe, just plain New Yorker Clothes. Not how I pictured him at all. But, maybe if I could get in, it would be a whole different story.
"Name?"
"Calin. Calin...honestly, I forgot my last name."
"Calin...oh, you're here. Calin Dues."
"Dues. As in God?"
"Well, your full name is Calin Dei Servus. Or Calin, God's servant."
"Wha...that's not my last name.I may have forgotten what it is, but it's not that."
"You're in Heaven Kid. Deal with it."
He had a point. This is as good as it get's after what I did.
Suddenly, the gates opened. My feet moved without direction, and I was in a huge temple. Shrines of Mary, or Maria, and God himself. 
"Calin, you have committed many sins, yet Grim and I have been thinking, and we have come to a conclusion."
"Your going to take my place son. Look, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, and now, I can't be. But, with all my heart...I love-" His eyes were tearing up. "You."
Then, I was in my bed, with Ben cuddled up next to me. Mom was making breakfast, and it seemed as if the family was hole. Ben's cross had no damage, and the picture of dad was still there. Only thing different was the magnum in my hand. The trench coat on my back. And the demons I would have to hunt. I am Dante, God's Champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment