Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm not going to even talk about the conditions in this place...This post is basically a rant...

Right now, I'm eating horrible oat at a horrible desk, typing from a horrible computer. Srsly. That's alot of horribles in one sentence. I'm supposed to pessimistic. Wait, no optimistic! *Ding* Service with a smile. Honestly, if you're going to take a Cyrix hostage, please take him out to Chipotle first. Best Burritos EVER.
Anyway, this post isn't about me being kidnapped. It's about yesterday, before I got capturreed. I WENT TO A COOKIEING MONSTER TRUCK RALLY!!!!!
I went to this really cool Rally in Connecticut with my good friend Malek. He's really cool, awesome, loyal and is addicted to Destiny like I am. You can see why we get along. Shout out to you buddy. (btws, this is a skit. Don't start calling the police.) No, but in all fairness, it rocked. But,if you ever got to one in your life, bring headphones. Not those flimsy headphones you plug into to your phone, but the type you use when shooting guns. No Joke! I bought these serious headphones at the register for 20 dollars, these things where so tight they hurt your head. I could barely hear anything from these headphones, yet they were as good as taking a mic to my ears and screaming "I LOVE UNICORNS!!!!!!!".
That's the other thing, the prices there are ridiculous. 4.25 for a slice of pizza. 4.25!! I was so mad I wanted to curse my head off. Thank god for my calm demeanor, Because this was about to be the plot of Hotline Miami. Who pays 20 dollars for headphones that one, hurt your head, two, don't do anything for the sound, and three, make you look like you're addicted to watching these things.! 7 Dollars for popcorn! 30 dollar for a Cruddy little T-shirt! Who do they think we are, the 1%. No offence, but my butt is not a mint. Something else comes down the shoute, and it sure isn't euros. My toilet isn't a throne. 20 dollars is a blessing to me, and in the first 5 minutes!! I was dry.
But, that being said, it was awesome! A W E S O M E! What does that spell, I don't have a clue. We got to see Grave Digger (Get out of your grave, he's the most famous truck in the world), Madusa (I know my greek, this is the way she spells her trucks name, It's a pun.), Higher Education (The loudest truck in history.) Thrasher, (Connecticut's home Truck.) and the Iron Warrior. 
 Any way, I had a great time, and at the end, I got this book I bought signed by all of them, and Grave digger singed those useless headphones. Yep, those things are worth and extra 20 bucks. Booyah! Guess money is coming out my ears!
"...Cyrix, dude we neeed to ezcape. He gotz Dibik too. I don't like dis!" (Dibik.G rage quit.)
"Dibik, what are you doing here?"
"He gots Dibik. And de oders"
"As in cow-"
"You know what I meant. The XMD, all of them"
"Who did it?"
"MEEEEEZ! MessiBK!"
To be continued...Oh, wait, got one more thing to tell you. There is this really cool free game called Command and Conquer Online. Look it up. I'll give you the link at the end. I've gotten really far in it and have made a alliance called the White Noise. When you get far enough into the game, check out the alliance tab. Remember, I'm called Ianosaurus7 and The alliance is called White Noise, Or the ICP if you look up the initials. (International Crystal Pirates)
To be continued...
The White Noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment