Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas and The X Empire

Hey, guys, Cyrix here just wanting to tell you that I'm going to be giving you gifts for Christmas, in fact, gifts till New Year. Every day something BIG or HUGE will be posted. For example, Tomorrow will be a double post of something you guys love. Maybe I'll make you guys a picture for the empire. WHO KNOWS. Merry Christmas to all of you.
And I have another thing to ask. Why aren't you guys commenting any more. Really, I think it's time for a....pause for dramatic effect and hope to win cookies  ROOOOOLLLLCALLLLLL! Really. Guys, for all I know only 2 people view this thing. So do me a favordorea, make a comment on any post and make your self none, make it BIG and AWESOOOOMEEE like a Mazeltov Cocktail blowing up in my face. And do me a favor. Give Santa, or Saint Cyrix, you decide a big, round, juicy COOKIE!!!!! Emperor Loging out, only to write the next 7 wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment