Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ok...I had a weird thanksgiving...

Ok, so I had a very...strange Thanksgiving. In a nutshell, the turkey came to life and started to use very strong and foul launage in gobble speak. So I told him, "There is no call for that type of launage, Paul", and Paul said "Gobble Gobble...Gobble Gobble."
 Now, what he had just said was so rude, and mean, that I couldn't take it anymore. So I said "MMHM,  you will not use that type of launage in my house mister!"
So...we uh... Kinda got into a dance battle, and I lost severely.
So, then, Evil Kenevil bursts out the window, yelling "Where's Ezio ye Beasts! EZIO!!!i like catz!!!!!!!"
Then the doors popout, even though John Morrison is dead, saying "Three doors down, three doors down!" in this phycodelic beat.
So Kenevil turns them down by singing baby. Why would a pirate sing baby, I don't know. Maybe he's insecure, has 7 cats and lives with his mom, Pirating is a tough life people!
So, Natrully, this annoys the turkey so much he swallows th house, with Kenevil and John Morrison.
So in the long version, We got turkey, said Gobble Gobble Gobble, and turkey turned alive and swallowed he house.
Sadly the turkey didn't swallow the outlets, and my iPads dieing. Luckily, I have Plague Inc and Bastion to keep me company. I want to beat Plague, and, my iPads at 45%, so I'm going to sing off here.
Oh, wait, do me a favor, I'm lazy, so can you comment gobbl

No comments:

Post a Comment