Thursday, December 12, 2013

7 Gifts

NIGHT 4: DEMONS

When I woke up, or, at least thought I had, nothing was the same. LIke the world wasn't ready. I was...floating, like a bird. There was a pathway, made of bones. Was this Hell? I did't understand. I still had three days left. Grim hadn't even said anything about it, he hadn't appeared.
There was a sign... It read "Qui sines ipse pater sufferre ira deus et pater"
I had no clue what in the world that meant. Seriously, who ever wrote this needs to learn to speak English. What was this, Hellili? Hellish? Maybe Hellican?
But, still, the path of bones was a lot creepier then the sign. But the creepiest thing about it, was that it wasn't finished. And every step a took, the path became a foot longer. And I mean that in both ways.
Suddenly, I heard this screech. I saw Ben, My Mom and...some other guy in a hood. Bu this wasn't Grim. For one, he was bigger than Grim. Bigger as in Wider. He was Zaftig, except Zaftig is for girls. But then again I didn't see his face, meaning he could be a dog. But then I saw his face. And I didn't like what I saw. Not. One. Bit.
I was being haunted by my own dad. My dad was the guy in the cloak. And he had a crude axe in his hand.
With one swift move he chopped through the shadows of Ben and Mom, leaving a black murky blood on the axe. But, this wasn't my Ma and Ben. This was me he was chopping.
The other me's, let's call them Thing 1 and Thing 2, were laughing with a that shadowy blood on the lips, licking it wildly, but every lick there was more. There was a dagger on the ground, with an carving on it. Dues Ex Machina it read.
With a flicker of the hilt, the beasts died of, yet I could still hear the laughing of the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment