Tuesday, November 26, 2013

7 Wishes

DAY 3: SLOTH

"Ok, so your idea of punishment is to make the kid feel like he's skisto-whatever. My idea of punishment is him being a walking zombie, or nearly killing him."
"Ne-, Grim, wait. The boy will fear. At least he said 'praying'. He will fear me like man first did, then welcome me as a father."
"Look, I get your soft and all, but I'd skin him, instead of "Making  Him learn how to love god!". Coulda just put him through religious school, he'd fear you after that."
"Thank you for your kind advice and insult Nexus"
" I was fat-"
"Oh here we go again, with your vulgarity and hate for humankind."
"Sitting on my butt, stuffing my face with junk and then I died, became a reaper, and I reaper I will stay. You want to know why I hate you and Humanity, cause I was fat like those other buggers down there, and for you, Deus, you took me from my boy. Kid never knew me, and you killed me, with the diabetes and whatever other junk."

I woke up, and I was tired. I really was. One thing I learned is I'm not schizophrenic, because if i was schizophrenic, I'd be crazy. I'm not crazy, yet.
I didn't feel like school. Didn't feel like going to school, or reading, or even playing a game. Didn't even think of moving. In fact, I could barely move. 
So I stayed on my bed, waiting for my mom to wake me up. But after 12:00 I realised it wasn't Friday, it was Saturday.
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 But, that didn't mean I could just sleep. I meant, I was entitled to do anything I felt like. Mom couldn't do nothing. And yes, cause its Saturday, I don't care at all about anything. Including grammar. 
After 2:00 I got hungry. Like, real hungry. So hungry, I think I saw Grim in my window. And that too. Grim can just take his own sole. Cause its saturday, and I don't care at all.
When I got up to go get some grub for my tum, I couldn't move. No, really, I couldn't move. No, I'm not joking, someone get a doctor
I couldn't feel anything. I became numb, and soon, I was scared. 
"MOM!! MA!!!!
ANYONE, I CAN'T MOVE!!
OH GOD, MY THROAT, I...  CA..NT BREATH!"
My throat collapsed in on itself. The room Became HaZy. I could almost see my mother and Ben rushing in. Ben was crying. My mom was in shock. Because if I heard her correctly, my neck, was what caved in.
I woke up in the hospital, and puked over my self. I couldn't even move to turn, so It was stuck on my lap. My mother took a rag and cleaned me off. Apparently, this was the 7th time this had happened. I couldn't move except for my eyes and mouth. Yet I couldn't talk, I was voiceless. The doctor said the had to remove my vocal cords in order to save me. I would of course been given the patched ones.
They said they  couldn't find out why this happened, and were especially baffled how i survived while they turn of the oxygen. They said god must of saved me, but I know better, God's the one who did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment