Tuesday, November 19, 2013

7 Wishes

DAY 2: ENVY


"The boy, he learned his lesson yet?"
"No, not just yet. Patience is in order Nex-"
"The names Grim-"
"NO it's not Nexus, In my name know names have power"
"Teach Satin that rubbish, at least people care when I come-"
"Nexus...even the immortal can die, and there are things worse then death..."
"Shut it, for I may just take...your..."

"Mom, look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I was a jerk. I deserve the grounding."
"I could forgive you, but remember, you wanted this. Do the time."
There was no changing her mind. 
Why couldn't I be like Ben? Good grades. Good hair. Good toys. God, even he has a better life. Why? Why couldn't he be as bad as me. Ben was taking a nap. Why was I praying that my mom would be merciful? I crept into Ben's room. He was so perfect. Good hair, good grades, good life. I deserve his life. He's just a dumb little kid. 
But, I have schizophrenia. So, I'm currently locked in my room. How do I have schizophrenia? Well, when my schizophrenia side comes, he'll say I don't have schizophrenia. He'll say he's too good for schizophrenia. But we all know I'm schizophrenic.
 Look at me, one day I'm opening the door for death, the I'm getting my self grounded, yelled at and more via my schizophrenia.
Ben isn't  schizophrenic. Nor mom, nor was dad. But I just am. Wonder what my other personalities are.

"He needs more punishment."
"All in due time."
"He needs one tonight."
"In the name of my son Nexues-"
"IT'S GRIM, THE GRIM REAPER!!!!"
"What are you going to do, fire your magnum."
"I'm thinking of it. You gave me life-"
"I Gave you death. Be happy, unlike those mortals."

No comments:

Post a Comment