Thursday, May 29, 2014

Weekly Updates.

...I'm sorry guys, I failed, again, I forgot to finish that other game list, the "Ya think you know comics?", Which for some reason, It's impossible to read, I'm going to get to White Noise, and the Circle-I mean, Forest of life. (copyright issues, ain't they a-Come on, thats copyrighted too!). I'll eventually get to it, you know. But, I'm also going to weekly updates about my life, cause it's not in here, it's passing me bye. I'll make a weekly update for what you missed while I was on hiatus. Anyway, this become an unfunny blogpost, like a bad Regular Show episode, so let's boost the sappy attitude...With a sonnet. Look it up, it's a type of poem.


I can change the very world around me
It's a gift of smarts and knowledge I have
My hands are only branches on my tree
My roots are just, just only my poor calves.

I am a genius, as they like to say
Sonnets aren't very easy to write
But if I need their format to convey
How my beautiful mind loves to take flight.

But Alas, sometimes the world can't be changed.
They try, try to keep my mind under wraps
They take me for mad, crazy and Insane.
But drive me to the point, and I will snap.

As death knocks on the door of my rapture.
He's going be the next one I'm after.

Have a clue what this means, well, you know what to do, make a comment, explain this little sonnet of mine. The Emperor out.

No comments:

Post a Comment