Tuesday, May 13, 2014

wHiTe NoIsE

2047
          Day 93.

"...Well, at least I'm not going to hell cause I'm already in it. Jack seems to be fine with putting a vixal to a bleeding, lifeless state, dare we say. Or an axe in it's head. These used to be people, like us! So, what, what if I turn, will she just en-kill me right off the bat, without caring?! Or if we...I gotta stop, I getting too loud, and stress doesn't help me. We already are starved with crackled lips as a side dish. 
She...hugh. Just... just,just  how. Every Time, every FREAKING time, I, I end them, screw it, put an arrow into one of them, even seeing those....thing, I can't sleep.  She's losing her humanity, and I think that's the worst fear I have."
All I remember is darkness. I've always been a child of it. I can't remember my parents, or where I lived, or what all caused this. This is the way it's always been. I'm not to book smart, but why would I need to be? The worlds burning up, and I've tried killing a vixal by boerdem. Never worked. I snuck out tonight, trying to clear my head. Jack says target practice is necessary, I say she can be the target. I love her but, I can't stand her ways. Goodnight. I may be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment